At Your Service
Great Northern Landscapes
Discover the possibility hidden in your yard! Your new landscape will add style and value to your home. It can add privacy, lighting, and organization to your cozy nook, new hosting space, or your sacred getaway.
We are here to constantly exceed your expectations while setting the industry example for safety, quality craftsmanship and professionalism. Let’s make the most of your space! Request your free quote now.
A few of our most commonly requested landscape packages.
Each package is designed to be a starting point that can be upgraded to fit your needs and taste.
- 120 sq. ft. rectangular deck, 3 feet or less in height
- Crafted from pressure treated wood
- Stairs and wood railing included
Essential Yard Package$4220
- Sod - 1700 sq.ft. of sod installed
- Decorative Rock - 300 sq. ft of rock, delivered and installed with professional landscaping fabric and premium aluminum edging
- Plants - One 10-gallon deciduous tree, three 2-gallon shrubs, and two 15-cm perrenial grasses
- Proper lot grading to prevent flood damage caused by heavy precipitation and spring runoff
- 2000 sq.ft. yard - All of our final grades, come complete with a thick layer of rich topsoil spread and rolled, a final grade survey, and a guaranteed final grade certificate
Fire-pit Patio Package$3930
- Stone fire pit with a 25 inch inside diameter
- Roughly a 12 foot round diameter or square stone paver patio
- Create a backyard gathering place, to relax around the fire with family and friends
"I was so grateful for the work Great Northern Landscapes did on my overgrown yard. Neighbours were complaining about the old yard and I felt overwhelmed by it. They freshened up the entire front yard and even recycled some of the existing vegetation. I'm so happy with my yard and not embarrassed by it any longer"Edmonton, AB
"We have received so many compliments from the neighborhood on the work completed by Great Northern Landscapes. What impressed me the most was the budget-friendly ideas they had for my dream yard. "Sherwood Park, AB
"I moved into a new house and had no clue what I was supposed to do about landscaping a new yard. The team from Great Northern Landscapes showed up and was so friendly and full of ideas. They took care of everything and went above and beyond my expectations"Sherwood Park, AB